What is barcode:-
Barcodes are optical machine-scan able codes having encoded information about an object or product. These can be seen in the form of horizontal and verticals lines on the products. The geometric patterns of barcodes can vary according to the product need.
Types of Barcodes:-
Various types of industries use different types of barcode for their use as per their need. Generally barcode are of two types:-
1. Linear Barcode: A barcode that encodes data only in one dimension. Data is encoded in the widths of the bars and spaces and no data is encoded in the lengths of the bars.
2. 2D Barcode: A Barcode that stores information in both dimension (X and Y) are known as 2D barcodes. They have a high storage capacity as compared to linear barcode and 2D barcodes stores same barcode information in less space than linear barcode.
Barcode Designer Software:-
DRPU Barcode Maker Application helps to create best asset tags for various industries in few minutes. Download innovative Corporate Bar code Label utility for making colorful coupons easily. Program is able to print bulk copies of same bar code label on a single page with option to preview generated sticker before printing them. Tool provides advance image designing objects like pencil, lines, text, pictures, and various shapes to form beautiful tags. Barcode label designer software helps to user in fabricating bar code coupons in different shapes, sizes, colors, fonts, styles etc in minimum time. Software enables user to produce bar code labels in 2D and linear font standards without requiring any technical knowledge in easiest manner.
Design Barcode Labels According to Your Requirement:-
1. Install DRPU Barcode Maker Application to your Computer. Software offers two working Mode %u2013 Barcode Settings and Barcode Designing View mode. Choose any mode to create your barcodes.
2. Barcode Settings mode is your Default mode. Select your Barcode Type and Font as per your Business requirements.
3. Generate your barcode using Barcode Value, Header and Footer Information as per need.
4. Set bar height and density of barcode as per your requirements. By this feature you can design barcode labels in perfect dimensions.
5. Set margin between the labels. Select number of barcodes on each sheet. Choose number of sheets.
6. Click on print option to generate multiple copies of same barcode image at single paper. Adjust various parameters as per your Barcode sheet.
7. Your barcodes are now ready to use. Label them on your products.
Watch this Video For More Information:-
Please Contact Us for More Details:-
Phone no- 918826954721